Privacy & Cookies Policy
The owner of this website is based in Paseo de la Castellana, 141, 17º C 28046 – Madrid provided the CIFA82038605
1. Contact mailbox: [email protected]
In any case, INVESTMENTS AND EQUITY Castellana, SA guaranteed at all times the full and complete compliance with the obligations under the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as those provided by Royal Decree 994/1999, amending the Regulation on Security Measures and other development regulations is approved.
3. The personal data that are provided by users or visitors to the website will be included in a database which is responsible EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA in order to facilitate access to the content offered through the website; providing, managing, administering, extending and improving services and / or content offered on the page; bring these services to the preferences and tastes delos users; the study of the use of services by users and visitors; incident management and maintenance of the website; as well as advertising and market research purposes for products and services EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA
They may be transferred to third parties to provide services or information requested by it expressly accepts the possible transfer of data to third parties.
4. INVESTMENTS AND HERITAGE Castellana, SA inform users and visitors to the page of compulsory or not to provide each and every personal data as requested in the registration forms to access and services and / or content offered on the website. The announcement will be made at the time of collection by visual cues such as floating windows, placing asterisks or by the requested data, or analogous to the above media symbols. In any case, the refusal to provide the requested personal data, giving inaccurate or incomplete information may result in inadequate, inefficient, defective performance or non-performance of services and / or contents available to users and visitors.
5. EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA prompt users and visitors of the website express authorization who complete each form for the transfer of personal data to facilitate the entities belonging to CASTELLANA EQUITY INVESTMENTS, SA for the sending information and advertising. The visitor and / or user may object to such transfer both initially form to be filled in, as at any later time by sending, in the latter case, your application Mail Contact: [email protected]
7. EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA is fully aware of the use and treatment to be given to personal data that may be required or can be obtained from its website users to manage services offered or referring them commercial communications products or services that may be of interest.
8. EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology in accordance as established by the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 July.
9. The users will respond in any case, the veracity of the information provided and responsible to inform EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA any changes in them are made, leaving EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA exempt from any liability to this regard through the contact email: [email protected]
10. Users have and may exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or address communication: [email protected]
11. EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA does not send unsolicited emails or consented nor will send chains of unsolicited emails or consented. EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA informs users that may oppose the sending of commercial messages by following the instructions in each case or by writing to the contact email: [email protected]
12. In relation to personal data under 18, INVESTMENTS AND EQUITY Castellana, SA will never use these data for purposes inappropriate for the child’s age, but will do so consistent with age, knowledge and maturity of this public objective, and never collect data or related financial situation or the privacy of family members. EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA provide parents or guardians the possibility that they may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of the data from their children or wards and encourage children to consult with them before providing data . In case of under 14 years old must provide a CASTELLANA EQUITY INVESTMENTS, SA written permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives authorization consenting to the processing of your data.
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites you visit sent to the browser, which allows the web site to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site you find most useful. Cookies play a very important role, because without them the use of the Web would be a more frustrating experience.
We use different types of cookies for the operation of this website. A part or all of the cookies identified below can be stored on your browser.
These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, for example, your preferred language or region in which you find yourself. These cookies also let you change text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
The loss of information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not affect its operation. Session State Websites often collect information about how users interact with a website.
This information may include the pages that users visit most frequently and whether users receive error messages from certain pages. We use “cookies for session state” in order to improve our services in order to enhance the browsing experience of users. If these cookies are blocked or deleted, the website will still work.
You can restrict, block or erase cookies from this website, using your browser.
Each browser is different operational, the role of ‘Help’ will show you how.
· Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internetexplorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10?
· FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
· Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es ”
· Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
The owner of the website (www.inpacsa.es) is INVESTMENTS AND HERITAGE Castellana, SA
EQUITY INVESTMENTS AND CASTELLANA, SA Copyright © 2014 All rights reserved
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary cookies for session and persistent cookies. The cookies store session data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data collected through cookies are treated, the web can use:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of different options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Are those that allow users to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in the terminal or the user defined. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, design selected content, geolocation of the terminal and locale from which you access the service.
Are those that enable the effective management of advertising spaces that are included on the website or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adjust the content of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
Cookies statistical analysis
Are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling users’ browsing such sites, in order to make improvements in service depending on usage data users do.
In some websites you can install cookies third that allow you manage and improve the services offered. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.